Shaking Hands

I've been to lots of meetings and meeting places lately. I didn't mean to fall behind with my blog posting, but I had to get out and shake a few hands and introduce myself to as many people as possible. Not everyone reads blogs, and I know that many blog readers at least know my name (Diane Davis, in case you forgot).
I always make time to read local blogs and other media sources and I have posted comments on some blogs.
I am looking forward to the greensboro101 candidate forum. Thanks to all of you for supporting this effort to learn more about candidates. I am always disappointed at the voter turnout for our local elections. PLEASE talk to the candidates. We, or at least I, want to hear from you. And PLEASE VOTE. One vote does make a difference in Greensboro.

Got an all-day information session today. See ya later.

diane

No comments: